- This event has passed.
Exploring 1:1 Devices, the Challenges and Benefits to Schools
7th December 2021 @ 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm GMT
Disclaimer: This event is recordered, and will be available to view on our professional development platform. To access the recording, please follow: https:/learn.tablet.academy/free-support
No personal data is shared.
How to join?
To join this event, you will need to register your interest. You can complete this by clicking on the registration button below.
You will recieve an email confirmation, there you will find the link for the webinar and have the option to save the date in your calendar. You can also return back to this page to find a new ‘Join’ button that appears on the right-hand side available for yourself when the events start. If the button is not visible, please return closer to the event start time. You will only be able to join if you have registered via the button above.
For any further questions, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected]
About the Series:
Microsoft is teaming up with education training specialist Tablet Academy to deliver a series of events aimed at supporting school leaders and classroom educators to further embed and benefit from the features provided by Microsoft tools. The focus of these events is to help institutions looking to develop both their in-class delivery and remote programmes.
So you’re thinking of rolling out a 1:1 device programme for your school. No doubt you’ve got many questions and decisions to make. Let us guide you through the key options and help you to find a programme that works for your school and students.
This session is designed for teachers who use OneNote with Class Notebooks for their teaching and want to learn how they can use it even more effectively.
Some of the topics we’ll include are:
- Using Class Notebook as a “Whiteboard” in your class that you’re students have immediate access to wherever they are
- Effective use of Class Notebooks with Teams Assignments
- Managing content between classes, and academic years and best practices for departments.
- Suggestions for effective organisation of content with Section Groups, Sections, Pages, Sub-pages, Collaboration Space, Content library and more
- Good practices for “inking” so that it goes where you want it to go!
- Adding feedback effectively on student work so that students can use it to inform their learning and you have evidence of what you’ve created and stopping pages from being edited by students when required
- Making the most of tags, and custom tags for students and your own organisation
About your Trainer:
Mark is one of the original founders of the Tablet Academy group and had over 20 years’ experience supporting educational institutions with programmes that improve student outcomes.
As current CEO of Tablet Academy (UK), Mark now spends most of his time working alongside industry partners and education leaders to coordinate, design and deliver ‘Ed-tech’ programmes linked to digital transformation strategies.
Alongside Tablet Academy cofounder Professor Steve Molyneux, he is also interested in creating unique learning opportunities for young people worldwide to develop their digital skills.
Phil is the Head of Consultancy and Training at the Tablet Academy (UK) and assists Tablet Academy (International) on consultancy and training projects across the world.
He has supported senior leaders, teachers and students from 100s of institutions in the use of technology to enhance teaching and learning, and improve individual and organisational effectiveness.
He is a former teacher, IT Manager in education, and corporate trainer.