Masterclass in OneNote
7th October @ 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm BST
How to join?
To join this event, you will need to register your interest. You can complete this by clicking on the registration button below.
You will recieve an email confirmation, there you will find the link for the webinar and have the option to save the date in your calendar. You can also return back to this page to find a new ‘Join’ button that appears on the right-hand side available for yourself when the events start. If the button is not visible, please return closer to the event start time. You will only be able to join if you have registered via the button above.
For any further questions, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Series:
Microsoft is teaming up with education training specialist Tablet Academy to deliver a series of events aimed at supporting school leaders and classroom educators to further embed and benefit from the features provided by Microsoft tools. The focus of these events is to help institutions looking to develop both their in-class delivery and remote programmes.
So…you’ve been using OneNote and Class Notebook for a little while, but you’ve got an inkling there’s plenty more that you’ve not yet explored. We’ve got a Masterclass to take your use of OneNote to the next level.
This session is designed for teachers who use OneNote with Class Notebooks for their teaching and want to learn how they can use it even more effectively.
Some of the topics we’ll include are:
- Using Class Notebook as a “Whiteboard” in your class that you’re students have immediate access to wherever they are
- Effective use of Class Notebooks with Teams Assignments
- Managing content between classes, and academic years and best practices for departments.
- Suggestions for effective organisation of content with Section Groups, Sections, Pages, Sub-pages, Collaboration Space, Content library and more
- Good practices for “inking” so that it goes where you want it to go!
- Adding feedback effectively on student work so that students can use it to inform their learning and you have evidence of what you’ve created and stopping pages from being edited by students when required
- Making the most of tags, and custom tags for students and your own organisation
About your Trainer:
Sam is a former English teacher and head of department, with fifteen years of experience as a teacher and over twenty working in education.
As a senior consultant for Tablet Academy UK, Sam now provides training, consultancy and advice on adoption and best practice for embedding the use of technology for teaching and learning. She also provides training and guidance for non-teaching staff, as well as providing training and adoption support for staff working for local and national government.
Sam can often be found presenting on behalf of Microsoft and is an MIE Expert, MIE Master Trainer and Microsoft Certified Educator.